The 88 Laws
These laws are designed to ensure that the Words of Power Chants work at their best, and to keep you close to the spiritual world from whence you come and to where you will inevitably have to one day return. Memorize these laws, and see your life swell with love, joy, and abundance, while meditating on King Ra Suma Ba's sacred musical chants.
1. Hail Neter, Hapi-Ur, Lord of Space, I have not lived my lower possibilities Silence
2. Hail Amun, the Cosmic Mind, I have not forgotten that the Cosmic Mind is always quietly watching my every action and thought, forever molding my thoughts into my future realities. Aum
3. Hail Nu, Lord of Calm, I have not reacted emotionally to life’s challenges or pleasures. Mmm
4. Hail Maakhai, the Scales, I have not deranged the balance of my life, that of others, nor of Nature (i.e., the Neteru). Raa Maa
5. Hail the Neteru of the 4 Winds, I have not harmed the cycle of things by doing summer things in winter, fall things in spring, etc. Lang, vang, rang, yang
6. Hail the stars of Nun, the Fish, I have not let the Kemetic Gay temples fall into disrepair, I have not failed to always make calm my first, middle, and last reaction to all of life’s events. Ng
7. Hail the stars of Hapi, the Water Bearer, I have not abandoned completing Golden Beetle initiations, I have not harmed the community, the Gay Brotherhood, nor the Earth’s ecosystem. Aung Jah
8. Hail the stars of Ptah-Men, the Goat Fish, I have not ignored mastering my Golden Beetle astrology chart, its daily transits, nor my destined career, I have not followed foreigner’s calendars and holidays but only the Gay Kemetic ones. Aung Kreeng
9. Hail the stars of Maa, the Archer, I have not broken the Golden Beetle High Oracles, its cosmology, nor the laws of Heaven, I have not failed to live and daily memorize the Kemetic Scriptures. Aung Huung
10. Hail the stars of Serq, the Scorpion, I have not put foreigner’s success techniques over Gay African Ancestral magic, nor used voodoo spells without clearing it with the High Oracle of Ra. Aung Ashé-n'dedelaang
11. Hail the stars of Ahi-Maakhai, the Scales, I have not failed to apply Gay Kemetic synastry astrology and the High Oracle in my Gay intimate relationships and to all my business dealings. Huung Streeng Aung
12. Hail Sobek, Lord of the Wheat stars, I have not mismanaged money, nor have I willfully damaged my health. Aung Gang
13. Hail Ra-Maa, Lord of the Lion stars, I have not given into my lower nature, I have not failed to use Hekau to uplevel my Ka, I have not damaged my life force. Aung Hreeng Jah
14. Hail Khonsu, Lord of the Beetle stars, I have not let my Ka rule me, I have not tried to make changes in my life without the Cave of Trance, nor have I failed to nourish my home with feng shui. Aung Mmvang
15. Hail Ap Uat, Lord of the Twins’ stars, I have not seen the glass as half empty, I have not ignored the hieroglyphs, nor the facts of my behavior, other’s behavior, or of life’s situations, I have not put Gay Kemetic education over foreigners’ schools/programming centers. Aung Aaeeng
16. Hail Miau, Lord of the Bull stars, I have not tried to obtain something without first joyously visualizing it hieroglyphically, I have not let pleasure nor pain control my thoughts or actions, I have not let foreigners (non-Kemau) and their cultures control my money, land, material goods, nor means of production. Aung Kleeng P'hluushreeng
17. Hail Maahus, Lord of the Ram stars, I have not failed at my inner war between Maa and Apap, I have not let my Ka overtly nor passively aggressed against others nor let others do so to me. Aung Hlreeng or, Aung Hsraaeeng, Hsklreeng, Hsrauh
18. Hail the Feather of Maa, I have not harmed nor damaged my commitment to fully completing my Gay King nor to the initiations of becoming a Nefertiti, Golden Beetle All-Spirits enlightened being . Aung N’tm’dj’rek’maak
19. Hail Strider, coming forth from Annu, I have not done wrong
20. Hail Embraced with flame, coming forth from Kher-Aba, I have not despoiled
21. Hail Nose, coming forth from Khemennu, I have not robbed
22. Hail Eater of Shades, coming forth from Qernet, I have not slain men: twice stated
23. Hail Nehaa-hra, coming forth from Re-Stau, I have not defrauded the offerings
24. Hail the Double Lion God, coming forth from Heaven, I have not diminished oblations
25. Hail Whose Two Eyes are of Fire, coming forth from Saut, I have not despoiled the things of the Gods
26. Hail Flame, coming forth in going back, I have not lied
27. Hail Breaker of Bones, coming forth from Suten-Henen, not have I carried off food
28. Hail Shooter Forth of Flame, coming forth from White Walls, not have I afflicted any
29. Hail Caves, coming forth from Amentet, not have I committed fornication
30. Hail Whose Face is Behind Him, coming forth from his Cavern, not have I made to weep
31. Hail, Miau, coming forth from the Secret Place, not have I eaten my heart
32. Hail, Blazing Legs, coming forth from the Darkness, not have I sinned
33. Hail, Eater of Blood, coming forth from the Block, not have I acted deceitfully
34. Hail, Eater of Intestines, coming forth from Mabet, I have not harmed ploughed lands
35. Hail Lord of Maa, coming forth from Maa, I have not eavesdropped
36. Hail Strider Backwards, coming forth from Miau, I have not set my mouth in motion against others
37. Hail, Sertiu, coming forth from Annu, I have not raged except with a just cause
38. Hail Doubly Wicked, coming forth from Ati, I have not slept with anyone in a monogamous relationship
39. Hail Double Serpent, coming forth from the Torture Chamber, I have not cheated on my mate
40. Hail Looker at what is Brought to Him, coming forth from the House of Min, I have not polluted myself
41. Hail Chief of the Mighty, coming forth from Amemt, I have not caused terror
42. Hail Khemiu, coming forth from Kesiu, I have not committed offence
43. Hail Disposer of Speech, coming forth from Urit, I have not inflamed myself with rage
44. Hail, Child, coming forth from Uab, I have not made myself deaf to the words of right and truth
45. Hail Kennememti, coming forth from Kennemmet, I have not caused grief
46. Hail Bringer of His Offering, coming forth from the Weaver’s City, I have not acted insolently
47. Hail Disposer of Speech, coming forth from Unaset, I have not stirred up strife
48. Hail Lord of Faces, coming forth from Netchefet, I have not judged hastily
49. Hail Overthrower, coming forth from Uten, I have not been an eavesdropper
50. Hail Lord of Two Horns, coming forth from War City, I have not multiplied my words upon words.
51. Hail Nefer-Temu, coming forth from White Walls City, I have not harmed, I have not done evil.
52. Hail Temu in His Seasons, coming forth from Stability, I have not made curses of the King.
53. Hail Working in His Heart, coming forth from Sandal City, I have notfouled the water.
54. Hail Sistrum Bearer, coming forth from Nu, I have not made haughty my voice.
55. Hail Provider of Mankind, coming forth from Weaver’s City, I have not cursed Neter.
56. Hail Maker of Attributes and Forms, coming forth from his cavern, I have not committed theft.
57. Hail Neheb-Nefer, coming forth from his cavern, I have not defrauded the offerings of the Neteru.
58. Hail Arranger of His Head, coming forth from his shrine, I have not carried away offerings from the Divination Readings.
59. Hail Bringer of His Arm, coming forth from the Town of the Double Truths, I have not carried off the food of the infant, I have not sinned against the Neteru of the Town.
60. Hail White-Teeth, coming forth from Lake-Land, not have I slaughtered the divine cattle.
61. Hail Maa-ti, I have not done harm to animals.
62. Hail Maa-ti, I have not done wickedness in the place of Maa-ti.
63. Hail Maa-ti, I have not acted wickedly.
64. Hail Maa-ti, I have not overworked myself (unnecessarily).
65. Hail Maa-ti, I have not had my name come to the boat of the Prince.
66. Hail Maa-ti, I have not despised Neter.
67. Hail Maa-ti, I have not caused affliction.
68. Hail Maa-ti, I have not done what is abominable to Neter.
69. Hail Maa-ti, I have not caused harm to be done to the servant by his chief.
70. Hail Maa-ti, I have not caused pain.
71. Hail Maa-ti, I have not killed.
72. Hail Maa-ti, I have not done harm to mankind.
73. Hail Maa-ti, I have not appropriated the offerings of the temples.
74. Hail Maa-ti, I have not carried off the offerings of the blessed dead.
75. Hail Maa-ti, I have not added to or diminished the offerings.
76. Hail Maa-ti, I have not stolen from the orchard.
77. Hail Maa-ti, I have not trampled down the fields (of another).
78. Hail Maa-ti, I have not added to the weight of the scales (cheated in business and agreements).
79. Hail Maa-ti, I have not diminished the weight of the scales (in business and agreements).
80. Hail Maa-ti, I have not driven away the cattle which were upon their pastures (not over harming animals in their natural habitat).
81. Hail Maa-ti, I have not captured the birds of the preserves of the Neteru.
82. Hail Maa-ti, I have not caught fish with bait of their own bodies (not using people’s trust against them).
83. Hail Maa-ti, I have not turned back water at its season (not wasting water).
84. Hail Maa-ti, I have not interfered with the course of the waters.
85. Hail Maa-ti, I have not extinguished a flame at its hour (not ignoring my chi rituals at their transits/not harming others Maatian destiny’s dreams).
86. Hail Maa-ti, I have not violated the (transit) time for a chosen offering.
87. Hail Maa-ti, I have not driven back the cattle (zodiac signs) of divine thing.
88. Hail Maa-ti, I have not denied Neter in His manifestations.